Audio Issues in Premiere

I'm having some issues with exporting Audio in Premiere Pro. When watching even a rendered preview of my footage in premiere, the audio sounds fine. But when I export it, there's tons of pops and crackling that I can only get rid of my individually going on lowering the volume. When there's about 50 or more of these in a two minute video clip, noting their existence and getting rid of them would be time consuming. Is there an easy way to get rid of this? My friend suggested the following:
"Under "project settings" > "audio" , make sure that "enhance rate conversion" is set to best.

Then under "Create audio preview files, etc..." make sure that number is set to "1" and not "3""

However, he's using Premiere 6 and those functions I simply don't think exist in my version of Premiere Pro. At least, it's not in the same place. Any suggestions and tips would be great. Thank you very much.

I think you have mis-matched audio settings.

Some (or all) of the audio clips that you imported likely don't match the Project audio settings.

You can either:

1) Change Project settings, if all the audio is at a certain sample rate

or

2) Convert the audio clips to the appropriate rate, then refresh the clips.

:cool:

Do you have the whole Adobe Editing Suite? I'm not a huge fan of Audition but you can use that to make sure your sound clips are the same rates and you can tweak anything you need to there.

Back