• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Bragging a bit

Hey, that was a pretty good trailer. And the web site is slick. When you said, "Most of it was done with hidden camera in a crew bag," I was expecting something like a sting operation from 60 Minutes. I guess it's good that you had access due to working in the airline industry.

What did you use as a camera?

Very nice trailer. Very slick. For some reason, though, it seems more like a TV series than a movie. I'll have to check out the DVD.

Last edited:
GREAT TRAILER!!! I was watching it thinking that the sound was a bit dodgy in areas, but after reading how you shot it, I can understand. It is amazing that you shot it the way you did. Good Job. Are you planning to have it with Blockbuster or Netflix soon?

Poke

We are self distributing at this point. The film is having a limited theatrical run in the SF bay area in July. We're selling dvds on the site. If things go very well we might try to eventually sell it to a bigger distro, but for the moment it's very comfortable to do it ourselves. It's going very well so far. Of course I encourage you to pick one up.

Abe

BTW thanks for the good words about the editing and the actress.

As for the sound - I don't know why it sounded funny on the trailer for you, it's actually quite a good mix. You do need to turn the sound off on the site. Who knows.

Just finished a theater run at The Lark Theater in Larkspur Ca, went really well. We're embarking on a theater tour now. If anybody feels like recommending a local indie theater that books self distributed films, let me know, we'd like to eventually criss cross the country.

Back