• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Mustache Chronicles Finale!

The Final episode of The Mustache Chronicles has finally been released. Will there be a second season? Is this the last we'll see of McFaggle? You'll have to wait and see!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PAGE

Be sure to support us and our sponsers by clicking the ads if they interest you!

Just a little info on The Mustache Chronicles:

1) The episodes have been downloaded (directly from us) over 3,500 times as of this writing (that number is expected to almost double in June).

2) The series has been commented on by Tim and Eric, the comic duo behind Adult Swim's "Tom Goes to the Mayor"

3) The series has been featured on goyk.com, crapville.com, madville.com, collegemix.com, totalfark.com, sonnyboo.com, and MANY other less popular sites!

4) The series is now on an infinite number of people's Blogs and webdiaries...it is even on some crazy chinese website! The series has made an impression on the internet and may even be on shared networks (we don't know yet).

...all in all the series was an utter success despite, or maybe because of, it's nonsensical, pointless plot and simple humor. Thankyou to all involved!! This series will usher in the future niche of LOGAN L Productions in the entertainment world!!

im yet to d/l the finale epesode but from the look of the others and the popularity of the series, i have to congratulate you on the success. I'm sure you posted this somewhere else, but what camera did you use to film them with?

btw, i know it was a cheap sales ploy but i really want one of those t shirts! I assume you sell them, probably $35 a pop :lol:

Last edited:
This is the best one yet! You're comic gold, man!
The part where you just start crying had me on the floor!

Glad to hear of your successes in the outside world! McFaggle to the top!

Though McFaggle is gone on another hoboistic adventure, it seems, the moustache has remained...

Thankyou so much guys!

lux said:
im yet to d/l the finale epesode but from the look of the others and the popularity of the series, i have to congratulate you on the success. I'm sure you posted this somewhere else, but what camera did you use to film them with?

btw, i know it was a cheap sales ploy but i really want one of those t shirts! I assume you sell them, probably $35 a pop :lol:
I used a Canon Optura xi. The way we filmed The Mustache Chronicles made the camera movement look very amature, but the Canon actually is a REALLY quality camera. I've been very happy with it. This is a better example of the detail (even though it's online) and the quality.

You CAN actually buy the t shirt. Just go to the Mustache site and click the shirt to the right. They are $17 each, which is a little steep...but that is what that company charges...not me. I make about a dollar per shirt sold and that company makes literally $16...so just know that it would be way cheaper if I could help it. Those shirts are more for spreading the word (and having a hilarious piece of merchandising) than money, anyway.

Last edited:
I'm really sorry about that. Windows is much simpler to compress and sounds better. It also saves bandwidth.

Download Windows Media Player for free HERE!! (WMP 9 is the best choice for macs)

It will come of use for most humor sites as well as this site!

The series may be on DVD someday, but no immediate plans for that. If anyone REEALLY wants a DVD, then just send me a PM...but I don't have any special features set up, so that may not be worth the $2-3 for you (that's how much the DVDRs and cases cost).

Last edited:
Have you tried saving it to your computer? If you have and that doesn't work either, I'll see what I can do...try saving it to your computer first.

I use firefox and it won't let me watch Windows media unless I download it to my hard disk iether.

Last edited:
Great finale, Logan.

Cold ending. Never expected that. :lol:

Anxiously awaiting a 10 minute Christmas Reunion Special.

:cool:

Awww...sad Logan. You didn't need him anyway, Logan. Wanna go out to a club and flirt with strange men? Or maybe shop for shoes? Anything you want.

By the way, would you mind if maybe I got McFaggle's number?

Poke

Back