announcement Kodak Film Discounts!

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
We are proud to announce KODAK FILM DISCOUNTS to IndieTalk Premiere Members, directly from Kodak!

:woohoo:

What is the actual discount? It will vary depending on the stock you choose and the quantity of your order, but you will receive a sdiscount for qualified projects, big or small.

What is a qualified project? The discount is for independent filmmakers, so a commercial or music video would not qualify.

How do I get this discount? The Discounts page will have the contact info for the representative at Kodak to contact. You must talk to a representative and Premiere Membership status will be verified before the order is complete.

Become Premiere today!

:)

Hah! That's fantastic!
smiley_pac.gif

Holy Cow! This is just A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!
studsmatta.gif

Nice job indie on doing this deal. I was going to just order some film from Kodak, but I'll wait now till you get this up.

Last edited:
Cohen, check the page out now. Let me know how it goes!

This is really wonderful! Thanks so very much! For fresh stock, I have not seen better prices than Kodak direct (and the people are all very friendly, even at pickup), so this is even more incentive for me to stick with them. I have 4 rolls of B&W reversal in my possesion for this B&W silent comedy Im doing but Ill probably need another 2 or 3... I combined a camera focus test on one half of the first roll with one full scene @ 16fps. We'll see how it turns out but Im definitely not worried about the stock, the Kodak neg I shot looks beautiful, I expect to exploit the reversal as well.

Thanks a ton indie, these discounts are huge and a really good reason to become premiere.. of course I plan on contributing with a discount or two I have up my sleeves ;)

Back