View Full Version : Kodak Film Discounts!

05-25-2005, 01:20 PM
We are proud to announce KODAK FILM DISCOUNTS to IndieTalk Premiere Members, directly from Kodak!

What is the actual discount? It will vary depending on the stock you choose and the quantity of your order, but you will receive a sdiscount for qualified projects, big or small.

What is a qualified project? The discount is for independent filmmakers, so a commercial or music video would not qualify.

How do I get this discount? The Discounts page will have the contact info for the representative at Kodak to contact. You must talk to a representative and Premiere Membership status will be verified before the order is complete.

Become Premiere today!

05-25-2005, 01:45 PM
Hah! That's fantastic!

05-25-2005, 01:47 PM

05-25-2005, 01:48 PM
Holy Cow! This is just A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

Nice job indie on doing this deal. I was going to just order some film from Kodak, but I'll wait now till you get this up.

05-25-2005, 02:18 PM
Cohen, check the page out now. Let me know how it goes!

05-28-2005, 11:29 PM
This is really wonderful! Thanks so very much! For fresh stock, I have not seen better prices than Kodak direct (and the people are all very friendly, even at pickup), so this is even more incentive for me to stick with them. I have 4 rolls of B&W reversal in my possesion for this B&W silent comedy Im doing but Ill probably need another 2 or 3... I combined a camera focus test on one half of the first roll with one full scene @ 16fps. We'll see how it turns out but Im definitely not worried about the stock, the Kodak neg I shot looks beautiful, I expect to exploit the reversal as well.

Thanks a ton indie, these discounts are huge and a really good reason to become premiere.. of course I plan on contributing with a discount or two I have up my sleeves ;)