• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Crossroads of Fate

The Crossroads of Fate is a feature film made up of three stories. Two of the three stories have been made into short films as well. As shorts, the vibe is a bit different. Not many people have seen this and I could use some eyes right about now. In return for a review I will review your film. One short is 29 minutes long and the other is 33 mintues. Thats a good amount of time to invest so I'll give you the link to the trailer first so you can get an idea of whats coming.

The site for the trailer is
www.thecrossroadsoffate.com

The site for the shorts is
www.omnibuilt.com/matt

Right Click and Save as

The file name is PROXIMITY.mov

The other short is also at this same link. The file name for that one is

DISILLUSIONexport.mov

This was pretty good.

At first I thought, "Crossroads of Fate? spinoff of Crash?"...but then I watched and it seemed that the story looked a little different. I enjoyed the music a lot also. Good work.

I really liked the time lapse stuff as well as the pacing and quick cuts in the trailer. I liked the editing to the music as well. Great job.

Chris
Rock Art Digital, Orlando, FL
Rock Art Digital

Thanx

a lot. The trailer is kind of old (about a year and half.) If you get some time check out the shorts. They are a bit newer. Do you guys have any projects to view?

So your in Austin? I'm going to be submitting to the Austin Film festival (Proximity) and we got invited to the 2005 Indie band and Film Expo in Buemont Tx (Disillusion). Do you know anything about that fest? I guess its going to be the first year for it.

Bump...We are getting ready to send these short films out to several different festivals so please feel free to check them out as we need feedback.

Thanx

The CrossroadsOfFate.com site seems to be down. :(

Downloading the two other things direct now... but at 140mb and 160mb apiece, I won't be watching them tonight, that's for sure.
smiley_pac.gif

yup, trailer site is down.

i watched the first file on the other one...oepning credits. really damn good.

downloading full film as we speak.

My site is Down!

that totally bites! The only thing on there really was the trailer. In the same folder as the other two files, there is a file called TRAILER WITH MUSIC 2.mov

Its like 6 megs.

The files for the short films are a bit large but the server is pretty quick. If your on high speed it should take about 4-6 minutes to download.

Guess its time to get a new server for the website.....

i finally just watched the proximity one (it's been on my desktop for ages)...and that was very, very damn good.

dillusionexport doesn't seem to be there.

Back