More free music at PublicMusicProject.org

Three new songs have been added to the site: Only a Warning & Check by EMD

...and Intro Riff by me, Logan Leistikow

This isn't the end of it. I am currently working with some amazing musicians (I mean AMAZING) who plan to release public music later this summer. If you are a musician or know of one, please consider contributing music. This is about making it easier and cheaper to create legitamate film, television, and other derivative work with great music. Sound is 50% of your film!

Visit PublicMusicProject.org for more info.

Interesting project. I know lots of musicians, so I'll spread the word.

I'd also suggest you e-mail colleges where students are studying music technology. I looked at a similar idea about a year ago but never got round to pulling it together.

I've just got back into my music and am doing some incredible things with a piece of software called Abelton live. It's by far the most exciting piece of music creation software I've ever played with.

I'm really into the whole creative commons thing at the moment. Very exciting.

Guided: Don't feel shy! Contribute! I actually used Fruity Loops to make "Dreams"! It's a pretty powerful program. Great for techno, electronica, hip hop, and other such music.

Clive: Glad you find the project interesting! Albeton Live sounds exciting. I hope you'll consider submitting some music as well!

Back