• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My Website Introduction

Check out my intro on my homepage. Tell me what you think. Should I keep it there? Should I take it down after a few weeks? Is it cool? Is it annoying? Is it pointless? Does it not work for any of you?

BTW, I know that the last shot is not so good. I'm just too lazy to reshoot it, because I ran out of tape, I need a camera man, I already edited it, and I didn't think it was a big enough deal...

I use firefox and it works in my computer. After I play it once, it won't play again, but it does go through the first time. Hmmmm....well, seriously thankyou much for the heads up on that.

I like the idea, but it's too long and the sound is bad. Plus there's no info that isn't pretty self explanatory. Maybe if you told a brief history of the company, or something short about current projects or something.

But it looks good.

Poke

The honest story about the video is: I was taping a short film, but the film never materialized, so I added my little commentary to the first two shots I had to make this...hehe...sort of an unfinished project that I made useful.

Thanks, Poke. I agree. That porch is much too echoey to record good sound on.

Generally, it's not such a good idea to have auto-load video on the homepage. Unless the file is teeny, it can freeze a dialup browser for a while.

Looks good overall... I was expecting a bit more from it, though. Lots to watch just to find out that the navigation buttons are at the top. ;)

LOGAN L Productions said:
Check out my intro on my homepage. Tell me what you think. Should I keep it there? Should I take it down after a few weeks? Is it cool? Is it annoying? Is it pointless? Does it not work for any of you?

BTW, I know that the last shot is not so good. I'm just too lazy to reshoot it, because I ran out of tape, I need a camera man, I already edited it, and I didn't think it was a big enough deal...

I liked it. Very unique.

Chris

Hey Logan,
I think if you embed video into your site like that (without giving users a choice) you should make it Quicktime or another cross platform format (ie. mpg).

I think it's purdy cool. The music and cigar lighting produces the chill dopamine in my head which makes me want to relax and explore the htmls of loganlproductions.com...

But the porch-talking audio could be better.

Back