• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

FREE "Trunk Fiction" DVD

That's right... free. :cool:

I bought a spindle of 25 blanks, and will be burning them on demand... limited to the first 25 people who PM me an address to ship one to, obviously.

No fancy packaging, no fancy labeling... but I will write the title "Trunk Fiction" on the DVD with a sharpie and even add a "To <your name>, with love.. Steve" if you want. :lol:

But, you may be asking yourself... can I afford FREE? I'm no mathematician nor budget analyst, but I'm fairly sure you can afford this price. Don't quote me on that, though.

Then again, you may be asking... is it really worth the price of free? That is for you to decide... maybe it's a solid investment in entertainment value... or perhaps you are just throwing all those zero dollars down the loo. I know, it's difficult to arrive at a definitive answer, considering the massive investment of absolutely nothing... but to be extra sure...

...you can watch it online here (and read the thread here) for a one-time fee of nada before deciding whether to purchase this fine DVD for only three easy payments of diddley-squat!

Supplies are limited.. PM now! :huh:

_______

Short is less than 4 minutes.
DVD also includes all the raw footage we shot on Super-8.
PM me if wanting one. (Silly peeps posting addresses on the main board) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I pmed you too, but i may be too late. or maybe youll just say i was when i wasnt becuase you are evil!

Funny how things work out. I found a bunch of invisible change in my couch, and I was wondering what to do with it. I guess I know now.

Poke

Good lord, some of you have been requesting the strangest personalisations! :lol:

Be careful what you ask for... you just may get it.

...and yes, I will mail these to anywhere. (Had a PM or two about that, as well)

_______

12 down, 13 to go. :cool:

I sent a PM too.. I think that I will re-work my Doc, "Scarred for Life" and offer it with a music video or two. Probably free to Indie Talkers on a FCFS basis. But when will I have time?

:haha: Time? What is that anyway?

I think I'll enter it in a couple more fests just to see how it does beforehand. :yes:

Anyway.... Keep on Truck'n :lol:

Well, for right now the only "extras" on it is the full complete raw footage, straight off the 'cine tape. Maybe someone wants to try re-editing it and dubbing in silly voices? :lol:

David Ament has about 40 minutes of bts footage, which will be used later this year.

I'm doing a bunch of films singly for right now... the actors & crew need them for reels, etc. After I'm all caught up on that responsibility I'll be collecting everything onto a single disc, with much fun (useless) stuff.

Hi ZenSteve:

I really enjoyed "Trunk Fiction" . Sure had me hooked. Ha! The extra footage portion allowed me to learn, how you select from the best in editing. I am really new to "Film Shorts" so I still have much to learn.

Thanks very much for a DVD of your work.

Satire.

Most welcome, good Satire. :)

Last lot going out on Friday 13th
smiley_ghost.gif
so if anyone still needs one lemme know before noon Friday.

Got the dvd today. I enjoyed watching it. Thanks Steve! By the way, this was the first time i had seen the film with the new dialogue track, and it sounds great, and synced up perfectly with the picture. :)

Friday turned to Monday... the second (and final) batch mailed out now.

Who knew so many people would want a cheesey 3 1/2 minute short? :lol:

(They make great drink coasters after the novelty has worn off, btw)

Back