• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Arri 8mm M3 camera??

I was in a second hand store today, they mostly sale furniture but just got a big estate. Well they had a cam in there, that I didn't a good look at the model but let me explain it.

The original BOX and Instructions said Arri. It's an 8mm cam with 3 lenses attached. You would rotate it to which ever one you wanted. They want $39 for it but I'm looking for it online and can't seem to find it anywhere!

Maybe I remembered the wrong numbers. All I remember is Arri M3. It's a small hand held unit with a "wind up wheel" on one side and the other is where you load the film.

Anyone have any suggestions or comments?

Should I get it and figure it out later? :huh:

I found it! It's an Argus M3

ArgusM3.JPG

What do you think? Worth $40?

I wouldn't get that camera. It's a dead film format that it takes. It's regualr 8mm film, which I don't think any big company makes anymore today. The way to go if you want to shoot film is Super8. Kodak still makes many stock for Super8 and there are alot of Super 8 cameras out there.

Just my 2 cents, but I don't think you would get anything out of this camera.

Back