• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Torturous Bastards

For those of you who were lucky enough to be around for Rounds 1 and 2, you know that Zen (although he was the competition organizer) dutifully completed a film to be an unofficial entry. Well I secretly went about following in his footsteps and completed an unofficial entry for Round 3.

Now, when it became apparent that there would be a sizable number of entries this round, I decided to hold the release of my secret until a couple of days after the start of the competition, so it wouldn't take away from the real entries.

But now, without further delay, I present..."Torturous Bastards"
Warning! This film contains cartoon nudity!
TB1.jpg

He thought he was gonna have a good time,
but he forgot about the Torturous Bastards.

[WM]http://www.creativenamefilmgroup.com/films/wm/TorturousBastards.WMV[/WM]

written, directed, produced, and edited by
Nicklaus Louis

starring
Nicklaus Louis,
Michael Canales,
Diego Henry Munoz,
and introducing
Dreyfus

This is an unofficial entry, and is not eligible for any awards.

Poke

PS
Any similarities in color effects between this film and Hail's film are purely coincidental, and merely evidence that great minds think alike.

Last edited:
Torturous Bastards!
Classic!
I wonder if Poke cried when he saw C*R*A*P?
All I can say is that I think I laughed so hard I bled... great shots! Loved the highway shot!

I remember you saying you were going to use that name, back in Mr Fish's new name thread! :lol:

That reminds me a lot of "The Two Ronnies", an old British comedy show from the 70's. Several very funny (but vaguish) events that lead up to a solid punchline.

That was hilarious, Poke. :cool:

All I can say is I'm glad that you aren't in the contest! Great job! Very funny.

And surprisingly not annoying at all!

Chris

Thanks all for the comments. Just having a little fun. I'm glad you all enjoyed it...ya bunch of Torturous Bastards!

John@Bophe said:
that was sweet! Loved the long shot of you in the field --
stepping in the poo.

That scene's based on a true story.

Spatula said:
I wonder if Poke cried when he saw C*R*A*P?

Only the clowns will ever know.

Spatula said:
All I can say is that I think I laughed so hard I bled...

You should get that checked out.

Zensteve said:
I remember you saying you were going to use that name, back in Mr Fish's new name thread! :lol:

At that point, his name was Capt. Happy Pants, but your name suggestion was just to good to pass up.

cibao said:
And surprisingly not annoying at all!

So can you call your assassin off now, the naeighbors are complaining about the TP all over the place.

Zensteve said:
What's up with that Polka music at the end?

What about it do you wish to know?

Poke

:blush: lol, sorry bout the spoilers there Poke!!! i am a silly billy sometimes!
not too sure what to say about the last part..........whatever gets you 'inspired' and 'in character' i guess.!!!!!!!...... :rolleyes:

Well it was either thinking of you or Zen. I tried a take or two with Zen, but in test screening those scenes were mentioned to be too hysterical. I felt to keep with the tone of the work, I needed to keep it raw and emotional.

Poke

Very interesting. You know, the only thing I think would make this better, Poke, is a Quicktime version so I can see it!

i just like
the way 'that line' is repeated
- it doesn't get dull when it could easily have done - i take my hat off to you sir!! (and that is all)

DirectorX said:
Very interesting. You know, the only thing I think would make this better, Poke, is a Quicktime version so I can see it!

I will see what tricks I have in my magic bag Mr. X.

Nique Zoolio said:
i take my hat off to you sir!! (and that is all)

Well can I at least Pawn the hat for drug money?

Poke

Poke said:
You have made me very jealous of your joke making skills.

Poke

Did you steal that line from somewhere? It's a GREAT line! I could see it in Sandwich, or in a Kung fu classic with Bruce Lee. Bruce is surrounded by a group of thugs.

THUG​
If you want to win this fight, you better make some more friends.

BRUCE​
You have made me very jealous of your joke making skills. But I don't need friends for this fight

THUG​
Ah, now you tell jokes. I laugh at you.

The fight then starts.

How about using that for the line of the next contest?

Chris

Back