• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Eyesore Magazine

Hey everyone!

I am developing a print magazine called Eyesore which specializes in independent horror, sci-fi, and unconventional films and I need people like you to make it happen. If anyone is interested, I have listed a few things I am looking for:

-funding
-director's "war journals" (production notes and/or a write up on the project you are or were working on)
-articles dealing with anything from the mentioned genres
-film reviews
-film (short/feature length) submissions
-interviews
-tutorials, tips, how-to's on independent filmmaking

Two pages of the magazine will be reserved for advertisment. Advertisment fees will cost $10.00. If you wish to have anything advertised, it should be sent as soon as possible so it can be set up.

I cannot pay any contributors since all profit will be going into the production of the magazine, but they will of course get credit for any submissions. If all goes well, the magazine should be out by mid summer. Thank you very much.

Casey Bocock
(toxiccinema@hotmail.com)

Back