• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Have a dog and a DV camera? I need your help!

This might be one of the strangest posts I'll ever make.

At this moment I am trying to finish editing a video for a client that I have to deliver by 9AM EST tomorrow morning (Thursday). I need a 4-5 second clip of a dog getting a bath. The director was supposed to get this clip for me so I'd have it to add to the sequence, but he forgot to do it before he left town. Now I'm basically screwed. Client won't accept a still photo for the shot.

Sooo.. I'm really desperate. If anyone out there has a dog, some time on their hands tonight, and a DV camera (any camera, even consumer) and can shoot their dog taking a bath, I'll pay you for the clip. How does $100 via PayPal and an acknowledgement in the credits sound? Couple of conditions.

--- I need it as a full res DV clip or Quicktime no additional compression. I'm figuring I coudl get the clip using AIM or you can dump it on my iDisk or ftp to my personal website.

--- It doesn't have to be beautifully lit, natural light is fine as long as I can see what's going on. Most bathrooms are pretty bright if you're just going to throw the dog in the tub.

--- No human faces can be in the video (unless their willing to sign a release). If a person does appear, they need to be fairly clean cut (this is for a children's video and the client is pretty partiular).

--- As I mentioned, this is a kid's video, so I need a serious clip, no monkey business please.

--- I need it by 8AM EST tomorrow at the latest. Preferably sooner, since it will take a bit to download/transfer/whatever.

--- First person to contact me and deliver gets the gig.

If you're interested, AIM me at 'bausermedia' or email me. I'll be up late.

If anyone comes to my rescue on this. I will be forever grateful.

I'm glad you got what you needed. :)

I scrubbed down my brother's dog once... never again, no matter the incentive. :lol:

Back