• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Screenplay shorts for sale

I have two short scripts that I have completed. One is between 25-30 pages long while the other is 45-56 depending on the format . The first script is called Mexican Vacation and the other is One In A Million. Both are comedies that also have dramatic elements.

Mexican Vacation is about a redneck family from Lawton, Oklahoma who win a trip to Cancun, Mexico. There they face problems with the law, cultural differences, and temptations of tequila.

My second script, One In A Million entails the career of a game show host who struggles with the pressure of network television along with handling threats from the show's producer as he fights personal problems in his life and tries to find a way to boost ratings in order to keep his job.

Currently these scripts are not listed on any websites. However, sample pages can be provided for those seriously interested. Feel free to contact me at my email, PeteH_Comic@worldnet.att.net with any questions.

Thanks,

Peter Harvey

Last edited:
Back