• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Bophe store now open

Hey gang,

Just for fun, Bophe set up a merchandise store at cafepress.com. Feel free to check it out!

http://www.cafepress.com/bophe

I welcome your feedback. What do you like..what do you NOT like? Thanks!

NOTE #1: Some time in May, we plan to have a CD for sale (at Cafe Press) featuring all of the original soundtrack music written and recorded by Bophe.

NOTE #2: Currently, Cafe Press does NOT offer original DVDs as an option, but I called them to ask why. The response was that they would LIKE to, but DVD burn speeds are currently too slow to make duplication a cost-effective offering for them. They plan to offer DVDs once the burn-speed technology improves. So, anyone who is interested in using Cafe Press to sell DVDs...maybe soon!

Feel free to send me a PM if you would like more info on how the Cafe Press store works, but their online information is pretty self-explanitory. Tell them 'Bophe' sent you... :D

Cool! I clicked the orders page, and saw that Poke bought the thong. :eek:

;)

Back