• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

American Asshole And Other Horrors

New cover art!

assholecover.jpg

The DVD-R is pretty much finished. It includes American Asshole, October March, and Klotho & Widdershins. (as seen here: http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?t=5456 )

Also has bonus short films, coming attractions, a behind the scenes documentary, and audio commentaries.

My work hasn't been shown at a single damn festival, but dammit! I don't have time for credibility!

Also includes a four minute promo for AMERICAN PERVERT...

Watch the teaser (not work safe) ;)

I'll update you guys on how to grab one of these bad boys real soon, I promise!

I loved those absurdist flicks you had in Screening Room. :cool:

Did you get that flick (the one with the two ghouls following the girl) re-scored?

No. I haven't been able to duplicate the mood of the track I already put there. I've come close with a couple tries, but I've given up on that for now. Theremin works best with it so far, so we'll see. Legitimacy can come later. :blush:

BTW, the DVD is now shipping! Here are the specs:

Features:

American Asshole
October March
Klotho & Widdershins

Extras:

Tinderbox
Georgie B. Rotten (Directed by Bryce)
Exclusive interview with Lloyd Kaufman (deleted stuff from Georgie)
American Pervert (4 Minute Promo)
October March: The Reel Story (behind the scenes documentary)
Duck, a film by Kevin Lessek (Trailer version, 9 minutes)
Audio Commentaries (for Asshole, October, & Klotho)
5 bonus easter eggs
Special thanks/credits

The DVD is $12 (shipping included)

Zensteve said:
I'm in for five beans... but PayPal only?

How about PM'img me a mail addy, being the paranoid cynic of electronic commerce that I am.
smiley_tinfoil.gif

whoops. you gettin a PM.

Last edited:
Back