100 posts of utter bliss

This is my 100th post.
I can't believe it. In the short time that I have been here, I have met so many wonderful people... I feel like I'm part of a thriving community of open arms and wisdom... To think- only two months ago, I was alone... stranded in a horrible, horrible world, full of horrible, horrible rocks and minerals... and now? I've learnt, felt and experienced so much. The editing, the lighting, the hamsters, the festivals... all of it flashes in my mind like a thousand hot summer nights of uncorruptable nostalgia. It's too much for a poor independant filmmaker like me to ask for. It's like those places you go to, and you're like, "Hey, I think I've been here before" only, this time, I feel like saying, "I feel like I've been here my whole life" (this, of course includes time spent in the solace of wombdom). The laughter, the crying, the technical discussion, the technical discussion leading to more crying... it's engraved itself as a part of me- a part I will always cherish, no matter what happens to my brain.

So, all in all, I just want to say THANK YOU EVERBODY. I LOVE YOU ALL. ALL OF YOU. EXCEPT POKE.

So... do I get an award now?

-Spatula-
(AKA Logan, AKA Hemoglobin)

PS- Poke, the love I have for you in insurmountable in words alone. :D

PPS- If I don't win the competition (which is unlikely, considering my supremo-ness), and I somehow pay off my over-the-limit credit card, I'm going to upgrade my membership.

I apologize. 3AM... too much coffee... again....
But I got the "Indietalk Regular" status.. a personal landmark!!!

Sappy is what gets you brownie points with the moderators!!!
That way, when I get drunk somewhere down the road and decide to scan my armpit and post it in every category on the forum, I can just say: "Hey, I love you" and all will be forgiven.

Ah, I just wanted a landmark 100 post. Incidentally I WAS drunk when I wrote it.
Boy alcohol is strange. I put apricot brandy in my coffee "just to see" and for some reason I got REALLY messed up. I also had a few shots of nyquil after the aforementioned concoction.

But I'm sober now, and I take it all back. I hate everyone and everything. If I could leave this forum I would, but my set it as my start page, blocked every other website and "lost" my toolbars, making this site the only site I can view on the internet.

Trust me.

-Logan-

Spatula said:
. I put apricot brandy in my coffee "just to see" and for some reason I got REALLY messed up. I also had a few shots of nyquil after the aforementioned concoction.

-

Apricot brandy?! in Coffee!? Eeewww...

drunks are funny....hope you didn't put the nyquil in the coffee, too

--spinner

How come everyone decided that I was the running joke of this forum? I have feelings to people. If you stab me, do I not heal up like a super hero? If you shoot me in the head with an elephant gun, do I not mock you for your insignificant weaponry then crush you with my amazing snoo-snoo? If you say you don't love me, do I not strike back by taking over the world?

Be kind to your moderator friends.
You never know when a mod could be somebody's mother.

Poke

Zool, please take your mind out of the gutter. This is a respectable place.
Now, Poke...

Do you WANT to be my mommy?

Back