Film Makers - Writers - Actors - Crew

I'm pulling together a database of anyone interested in any aspect of film production in County Durham UK.

So if you write, act, make films, edit, compose music or have any interest in film making at all and live within County Durham, UK, please pm me with an e-mail address and a three sentence outline which goes:

1) A sentence about what your skills are (ie. I am writer with short film experience on mini dv and I also, direct, art direct and currently training at Newcastle College etc. etc)
2) A sentence about what you've done already
3) What your ambitions are.

This information is being gathered for a feature film project that I'm curently working on and I want to hear from anyone in the area regardless of experience.

Feel free to ask questions here, but please don't e-mail me your CV as right now I don't need to see it.

Hi there, I live in Co. Durham so if you ever need anything, give me a call.

I've just graduated from university with a degree in History with Film Studies which has given me a wide range of exposure to many different types of films, developed my personal interest and enthusiasm, got me to grips with what goes into making a film, and some basic practical experience of writing, directing, camera work, acting and editing.
I'm currently doing absolutely nothing as I'm still looking for a part time job. So if you need me over the summer, I'll probably be available. What I want to do is write/direct films (not necessarily both on the same film) or I would just settle for anything film related really as that's my passion.

Back