Happy Birthday Shaw!

indeed. i don't know you at all, but i find your posts to be full of information that is usually found in people way beyond your years (re: that discussion between you and wideshot in particular). wow. 19 - christ, what a time. what u going to do?i remember my 19th.................no, not here, not now................have a great time!
Nique

Thanks guys!

Wow, talk about a great site. It's not often that you get special posts when it's your birthday! Gotta love indietalk!

Heh, yeah I'm 19. Feels kind of strange actually. I mean, turning 18 was cool and everything but it didn't feel any different... this last year just went by so fast! Sort of crazy.

It's often interesting trying to get funding and finding connections when you're as young as I am. Part of the reason I love indietalk. :cool: (for instance, I've been working on securing funding for a feature film that's going to cost a LOT of money to complete. Things have gone surprisingly well though)

Thanks for the comments Nique Zoolio. :blush: Honestly, there's so much to learn in the field! It's often overwhelming!

I really should post more but often I find that others here are better qualified to answer (or have already done so!) most questions. I'm always somewhere in the background though!

As time goes by, you'll get used to hiding the ol' age factor :lol:

Happy birthday while you're still young enough to want to enjoy them! :woohoo:

this last year just went by so fast!

Oh, it gets faster too.

______

Just think... two years from now, you'll be able to taste your first sip of beer! :beer:

Meanwhile, here's to lots of filmmaking for you! :cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAW!

I hope all your wishes come true!

I also have to mirror what Nique said...you are WISE way beyond your years. And also what Zen said...the years speed up as you get older...hmmmmm, bet you could figure out the 'why' of that anomoly :yes: .

Back