• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My new logo animation.

Maybe it's the compression, but it's got a lot of jaggies (or whatever the hell they're called). And the camera bumps a bit at the end. I like the concept, and I like the way the horizon becomes the cross line in the "A." I think I would like it better without the sourmonakey music and with the ambient sound effects you had on your last logo - this would also make it easier to fade it out before that camera bump.

Poke

The font looked a little jagged, can you increase the resolution of the font? Other than that, it's very nice, and professional.

The artifacts are probably from the Windows media compression more than anything.
It looks good! Are you going to lay it over other images or is the current backdrop your moniker? Kinda like: sit! ubu sit! ...good boy. Woofh! Woofh! with a black lab as the image. That was one of my favorites.

Mike :)

That backdrop is my moniker. It is the same scene used in my old logo animation (the one used in OU uncovered). They are both a view from my parents' house of Lake Lewisville. The old logo is a picture I took, and the new one is obviously a video I shot.

Excellent. You sold me with that scenery. I'm just a sucker for nature. Gotta love the horizon finishing off that A. Again, excellent. :D I didn't hear any sound though...

Back