• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

anyone interested in featuring up and coming bands?

i represent a slew of killer up and coming artists from around my area which are garnering some pretty big honours. bands ranging from pop punk, pop indie, metal, beatle like mellowness, etc. they are looking for exposure also so if interested then give me a HOLLA!

Do you have a sample CD you can send? I do have a feature coming up, and I like to write some of the stuff with music in mind.

Same here. I have been searching for indie bands, mostly alt. indie and pop indie. If you have a sampler, that'd be grrrrrrrreat!

Poke

email me and i can give you a heads up on what i'm showcasing.

metal of all kinds
emo
screamo
pop punk
jungle
house
hip hop
rap
horror
psychobilly

I can give you my take on what your movie is looking for also. Maybe I can find something else you are interested in? I know my music and what style fits what.

What sort of budget range do you have? We can work something out. Most bands are already established so free would be a little hard to pull off but like I said, we can maybe work something out.

Are the bands up and coming Or Established? I dont understand - do they need exposure? I cant pay anything either but I would like to have a music source too for shorts etc...

Back