• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Wanted: Website designer

I am in need of a website designer. The website will require the accepting of payments via merchant account. The business and site concept and idea are pretty solid, just need someone to design and build the site. Need the site to be ready at the beginning of 3Q2005.
If you know anyone or can do it yourself, please contact me.

Thank you.

Hey Coot. I designed our Bophe site. Feel free to check it out, and if it works for you...send me an email. The link to our site is in my signature below.

I'm looking for something more safisticated like this : http://www.santaspeaking.com/Index.aspx

It's not for CootDogProductions.

And Poke, I do make websites, but they take time and I don't have any. I am building the business which depends on this proposed site. The site is the frontend of the business, but the backend needs to be complete. We're expecting the site to be done at the beginning of 3Q2005 and the business side complete with everything in a row, by the end of 3Q2005.

The site has to be better than www.santaspeaking.com since they are my direct competition. Flash would need to be integrated in certain areas of the site.

A functional scheduling calender needs to be created so people can schedule the calls.

A multiple forms need to be created so santa can read the letters from kids and requests from parents.

Also, some flash games may need to be created so kids would have a fun time on the site.

Back