• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Calling all 3D animators!

I am in need of a new 3D logo tag to go in front of all of my movies. I was working with an animator, but he sort of got busy and never finished an animation for me so here i am again. Here's a storyboard of what I need. If you have any better ideas, let me know. I am open to input. Whoever decides to tackle this project should be able to do the animation within ten days or so...it's pretty simple, so it shouldn't even take that long. I want it to look professional. Whoever does this for me will be credited on my website as well as some movies (probably not all). You can also put this deed in your port folio and/or resume. I cannot afford to pay, but I will try to compensate somehow. I would like to own the animation, since it will be my logo...that's sort of a given.

The logo is this: "LOGAN L" is in Arial Black, and "Productions" is Arial. "LOGAN L" is all caps and 3 times larger (font size) than "Productions". "LOGAN L" and "Productions" should be flush on both sides. There are logos in that picture for reference. The "A" looks like an upside down "V", also.

I would like the 3D logo to either be silver or white with a reflective surface...you may need some off screen particles so that they will be reflected by the logo and it will look more complex...that's your call. Thankyou in advance whoever helps me!

Back