Is filmmaking turning you into a fat ass?

I put on fifteen pounds after I quite smoking in September. The hollydays didn't help. But hey, six months and counting. Go Me.

Mikey D said:
I put on fifteen pounds after I quite smoking in September. The hollydays didn't help. But hey, six months and counting. Go Me.
Well, at least you're not trying to kill yourself with cigarettes anymore. :)

I've gained 20 lbs. since September. I went from working 18 hours a day, being trim and fit and having no money for anything but ramen and hot dogs to working 3-5 hours a day, and eating just about anything and everything I want.

But I dont blame that on filmmaking, but everything else going on in my life, binging on the foods Ive wanted to eat for the past 2 years but couldn't afford it, and 8 hours a day in front of a computer researching and researching and researching my next step in my filmmaking career. I've always been one who puts on weight easily, so I know what it will take to take it back off. I plan on starting on the reversal tomorrow (I know you say yeah right!), but its time. We'll see!

Oh so you think fat asses are inferior to you "active" people now? I suppose all the fat asses of the world should just curl up into a ball and die! You'd like that wouldn't you??

j/k :)

No, *Budweiser* is turning me into a fat-ass!

Filmmaking is giving me an excuse to get out and do something other than quaff beers while watching bad movies on TV. Using a homemade steadycam is great frickin' exercise!

PS - Kirstie Alley is in a commercial on TV right now...she's starting to look like Nathan Lane in a wig!

Congratulations on quiting smoking, Mikey D. You can work on taking the weight off, but your lungs are happier. I watch my mom die from emphysema after smoking for 50 years. A fate I would no wish Osama Bin Laden.

Get out, walk and cut back on the fatty foods. :)

Scott

scottspears said:
Congratulations on quiting smoking, Mikey D. You can work on taking the weight off, but your lungs are happier. I watch my mom die from emphysema after smoking for 50 years. A fate I would no wish Osama Bin Laden.

Get out, walk and cut back on the fatty foods. :)

Scott

Thanks, it hasn't been easy.

So cigerettes yesterday, fast food today ;) Speaking of, anyone see "Supersize Me" makes ya think twice before you pull into the drive thru.

It's living in California that makes me fat.
smiley_fatpig.gif

Happens every time I move here. There is nothing close enough to walk to, around here.

when I would edit I would be sitting on my ass for hours, and this year I’m going to be sitting on my ass for hours… I think that says it all!

My weight is only up a few pounds, but my cholesterol went up about 14 points...I guess its time to stop making my burgers with bacon and sausage mixed in.

John@Bophe said:
My weight is only up a few pounds, but my cholesterol went up about 14 points...I guess its time to stop making my burgers with bacon and sausage mixed in.

There are other ways to make burgers? :huh:

That standing up editing... would make you very focused on what you ar doing I'm sure.

Back