Roger Ebert - "The Thumbs of Fate"

Not really sure how to best describe this... so here's the link.

http://www.udargo.com/burton/B1.php

smiley_creepy.gif

That is hilarious.

It seems that Ebert is giving a lot of dumb films a break lately. That explains everything.

Last edited:
I mean, if only Beavis and Butthead could have formed more intelligent thoughts like these two, that show would still be on.

This one's funny to. The best part is the running ticker at the bottom of the screen.
Favorite: Dogs hate Liberals. Cats to.

Poke

Last edited:
scottspears said:
Thank you for sharing. I laughed and laughed until I stopped.

Scott

hey scott. I just got back Sci Fi channel with Direct TV. Did you say you did some work on that show? If so, I love it. Its one of the few remakes that is really enjoyable to watch.

Does anyone know what happened to that cartoon *Tripping the rift"? I used to go on an IRC channel on undernet in a 3D forum and the guys that were working on it 6 years ago talked about trying to sell it to HBO.

then 2 years ago I saw it advertised on the Sci Fi network as a 2004 lineup. Then I watched one episode and the cable company wanted to charge for Sci Fi so we got basic cable and never got to watch it. What happened to it? I dont see it listed on Sci Fi now that I have Satellite TV in which Sci Fi comes free. :blush:

I really haven't had anything air on the Sci-Fi Channel except for some clips from the Battlestar Galactica promo I shot for Richard Hatch. A feature, "Unseen" , I wrote and shot aired on Showtime Beyond, their Sci-Fi channel, and it aired on Showtime too. Wish I had a backend, but from what I heard it was sold to Showtime for cheap.

Scott

scottspears said:
I really haven't had anything air on the Sci-Fi Channel except for some clips from the Battlestar Galactica promo I shot for Richard Hatch. A feature, "Unseen" , I wrote and shot aired on Showtime Beyond, their Sci-Fi channel, and it aired on Showtime too. Wish I had a backend, but from what I heard it was sold to Showtime for cheap.

Scott

While editing my question I somehow removed :Battlestar Gallatica:

That is what I meant. Anyways Its a good show. Sorry for any confussion. :blush:

Back