• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

film composer for free

hollywood film composer for best price and free

Hi
I'm matt milne

I write in the epic and atmospheric style of john williams, james horner, max steiner and alan menken.

Presently employed in;
independent feature length and short movies, Hollywood movies, musicals, private functions,company functions, adverts, sitcoms, computer games, songs for signed artists, songs for animation companies.

I can provide feature length soundtracks in one-two weeks for free on condition that you either provide good equipment, exposure or future work (with a scoring credit of course).

(1% of movie profit for any movie earning a profit of more than 10 million dollars)
I have been reccommended by many people including professional musicians and hollywood directors.

total commissions for 2005-2007

You'll find my music at http://www.mp3.com.au/mattmilne

pay special attention to "a film theme" "theme 10" "enchanted castle" "piano theme" and the alternative star trek themes.

e-mail matmilne@hotmail.com

comissioned for first film 4th feb 2004 (first film gained the approval of james wan)

Last edited:
Nice music, there. I thought "Dawn" was a partucularly impressive piece. I might be interested in using it sometime in the future.

Welcome to Indietalk, Matmilne! I'm KNOW you'll find this forum much more inviting and personable then most others.;)

When I get closer to completing my work (a ways off, unfortunately), I'll be sure to avail myself of your offer!

well now i've done my first film which was dedicated to me as well.
it's called 'lost hope' by craig luck (it's a short 18mins)
certificate 17/18
you'll find it at http://www.smfilms.co.uk/
click on the image then lost hope on the left side list

Last edited:
thanks, i loved writing it, the tune just seemed to fit and it practically wrote itself beyond the opening.
I of course prefer to score in this episodic style with gaps for conversation and some of the action, that way i don't distract the audience too much.

Hey Matt

Hi There Matt, I Haven't Heard Your Stuff yet (because My Sound Card Doesn't Work On My Computer, But That Will Soon Be Fixed!) I Also Write And Compose But Can't Write score music for Action Scenes, Which in my films there are quite a few of, and was wondering, IF one of my films "Elle" get's made (as it has interest from 2 people at the moment) if you would like to collaborate with me and work on some stuff together?
Let Me Know If You're Interested.
Sean.

great, well that's film no 16 for this year and next. I think i'll have to stop doing feature length films for free otherwise i'll never have enough time to work on the jobs that i'm being paid for.
I'll still do new short features for little or no money though.

Hi Matmilne:

Wow! What an offer. My Completed Screenplay, "Mt. Soledad love Story" compares well to "Love Story" (1970) which was nominated for 7 Acacdemy Awards, one of which was music score "Love Theme" writen by Francis Lai.

You can find my screenplay at www.inktip.com and get free access to print it out as an industry professional.

Needless to say "Mt. Soldad Love Story" is ready to go , the story is current and needs love theme music throughout. With your Williams like Music, " Mt. Soledad Love Story" will be in good hands.

Watch love Story (1970) with Ryan O'Neal and Ali MacGraw for inspiration and see the potential of what has been created.

Satire

will take a look at it.

Send me an e-mail with details of exactly what you are looking for.
Scenes that need music should be listed and i'll get back to you with the theme music as soon as you send the brief.

Okay: Thank you. I get right on it! I will be out of town for a few weeks. I will try and provite it to you before I leave on June 1.

Satire

that's fine
if you send me the opening titles with a brief description that'll be best. send files to matmilne@gmail.com
don't send anything over 10MB as it won't be recieved and it mucks up the system.

Last edited:
If those of you who like my music have a minute i could do with a few short reviews at http://www.mp3.com.au/mattmilne
nothing special just something that might get a few more heads turned this way. Not that i'm not doing enough at the moment, but i am trying to push my music as far as possible, trying to reach the desks of the major studios. Anything that'll help that would be great.

At the moment i've got a glowing review by a nice aussie, most employers look for an across the board report so a few more would help.
just a thought.

Back