• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

It Lives Within..... soon to release The Shack.

we will be releasing a cd very very soon. just finished up the final touches.

it's a collection of everything we can pull off plus a treat. horror scores galore. here's a little bio on what's to come on the cd entitled the shack. some music that was included in the movie Off The Beaten Path and the shorts in the multimedia section. (www.nftsproductions.com)

After doing my share of research amongst the haunted communities out in Canada land I came across this deserted and desolate cabin up in the barrens of old Sudbury. Walter Haynes, one of the first settlers to first inhabit the town back in 1888. Walter was a quiet and conservative man. Or at least that is what everyone thought. It turns out one night Walter went into one of the local Grocers and apparently kidnapped 2 women and a man back to his dwelling. Over a period of 2 weeks, he dismembered, raped, and necrophiled himself into a catatonic state. Locked himself in the house for another few weeks afterwards, along with the parts and leftovers until he ultimately took his own life. While doing so, he used what parts were still in some sort of fresh state and began to insert them into himself, meaning he cut his gut open and began to shove the parts inside. He later than died, but was not found for many months after when heaving fulls of stench filled the Ontario crisp air. What I, intern did upon receiving this ghastly information was to gather my fellow band members, well, convince them I had this crazy idea to go up to where this old and wasted cabin lay dormant for many years and bring along our equipment and record what is now known as the scariest and terror filled jams I, or for that matter, anyone has ever heard. The feelings that where brought upon us while recording this music was just, morbidly inherit. It came out like nothing. Yes, we do make some terrifying music but what came from that spot, was just mind blowing. I never thought it would have happened. The fact of packing up and recording up there. What we recorded was a different story. Hence the title of our upcoming album, The Shack.

i'll keep everyone updated.

I wanna hear this one.
smiley_ghost.gif

Back