Putting Films on your website

M

Monkey Chaos

I was thinking of starting a website for my new company and to show some of my shorts on. Where can I find info to make this happen?
Thanks
MC

sorry

apologies... :blush: truly wasn't sure about appropriateness... that's why i linked to 'classifieds' rather than post any 'selling' content here, so it would be seen in its classified ad context.

feel free to delete it.

curious... if another user had said 'go look at this link in classifieds' is that okay? is it cuz it's my link? :huh:

thanks!

rocketcar

Don't worry about it! :)

Yes, if another member mentioned it it would be OK, but since you did, it's a self-promotion in a discussion, ie: advertisement.

No big deal, nice site.

Monkey Chaos said:
I was thinking of starting a website for my new company and to show some of my shorts on. Where can I find info to make this happen?
Thanks
MC

Are you asking about a server or how to design using java or perl or html?

I got some codes I can post if its ok with indietalk.

I got globat but im not happy with them lately. I love the storage and love it when they work but lately i feel like their system is over sold. everything runs slow or doesnt run at all.

BTW Indietalk, Sorry i didnt sign up before I saw your post. At least I think it was you. You could have got the money or whatever they offer for signing people up.

:blush:

Monkey Chaos said:
Thanks
MC

simple

< embed src= then your url address and if you want you can say width= Resolution size and height= whatever resolution size

something like this

<embed src=httP://www.blah blah.co m/1/yourvideo.wmv width=320 height=240 then put this --> > at the end of it.. of course dont add any spaces.

:yes:
or webmonkey

Back