• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Check out "Flatmates"

Fixed your link so that it points at the page with the media of the short. As per the posting rules for the screening room.

"This forum is for films you have made. Please post direct links to the media file. Must be viewable without signing up on another site."

Welcome to IndieTalk!

I agree, it looks good..

I know an author from New Zealand. Can't remember if he's in Auckland or not, is that on the northern island?

That was well done. It looked very nice and clean, and the transistions were cool. The acting was pretty good too. It reminded me of this show that used to be on MTV, I think it was called Undressed or something like that. . It took place in a college dorm and always centered around a few roommates. The look of Flatmates reminded me of that show.

Thanks everyone... you are probably the only people outside the crew who have seen it (besides my family - who didn't think very much of it).

I haven't even seen it on a big screen yet.

Auckland is at the top of the North Island.

Jonathan said:
Thanks everyone... you are probably the only people outside the crew who have seen it (besides my family - who didn't think very much of it).

I haven't even seen it on a big screen yet.

Auckland is at the top of the North Island.

For the Kiwi-impaired, here's a map of NZ. It puts Auckland in persepective with the rest of the country.

NZ filmmaking has come a long way since the days of "Goodbye Pork Pie" and "Battletruck", for sure.

_______

This was great short, which caught me out. (I was looking for something a bit too obvious) :cool:

Dying (pun intended) for the zombies, next. :lol:

Back