• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Horrors of War clip

Horrors of War clip - testing this new feature out...

[WM]http://www.hollywoodwizard.com/dswmedia/how.wmv[/WM]

I very much prefer the windows media plugin over the quicktime plugin.. Also, incase anyone was unaware, if you double click on the video (in the WMP plugin only I believe) it'll make it full-screen. :D

this is a very very kick ass feature added!

My only comment would be that if there's no warning that the thread has a media clip in it, modem or slow DSL users might get locked into it & take forever to get out if they choose not to view it or download it.

Is it not downloading until you hit "PLAY"? If so, that means my above issue is resolved already

The Windows Media plugin doesn't download until you hit play.. the quicktime plugin appears to download immediately. Yet another reason WMP is the better choice. ;)

Quicktiem has superor picture quality, but much larger file sizes. I prefer the best you can get out of Windows Media Player, although REAL PLAYER looks great for it's file size, their player embeds itself and tangles Windows so much, it's not worth it to most viewers to install.

sonnyboo said:
this is a very very kick ass feature added!

My only comment would be that if there's no warning that the thread has a media clip in it
You can now add a Windows or QuickTime icon to your post.

Back