IndieTalk is 2!

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
IndieTalk is 2 years old this week.

Everyone give a big :woohoo: !

Thanks to all for a great community (pat yourselves on the back).

YES!- HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDIETALK!> THE MEMBERS RULE HERE. we should have a party in the chatroom some day. :cool:

Happy Birthday to the board. Gee, it seems like only a couple of weeks ago that I signed up here. Wait a minute, it IS only a couple of weeks since I signed up here! Oh well, Happy Birthday, anyway. :)

Happy Birthday.

Now it's time for the terrible twos. We should throw a tantrum and start a huge flame war. Yeah, that's right, eveybody here sucks and their films sucks and they all look funny. George Bush sucks! John Kerry sucks. Smart people suck. Dumb people suck. Straight people suck. Gays suck. All religions suck. All atheist suck. My vacuum cleaner sucks. Have I offended everyone. ;)

Scott

scottspears said:
Happy Birthday.

Now it's time for the terrible twos. We should throw a tantrum and start a huge flame war. Yeah, that's right, eveybody here sucks and their films sucks and they all look funny. George Bush sucks! John Kerry sucks. Smart people suck. Dumb people suck. Straight people suck. Gays suck. All religions suck. All atheist suck. My vacuum cleaner sucks. Have I offended everyone. ;)

Scott

What? I don't suck enough to make your list?

"Thanks! Thanks a lot for not picking me!" -- Klaus Daimler

Poke

Happy B Indie T :)
cheers.gif

Back