I need an animation for a realty Tv Show pitch?

Hey peeps, I was wondering if an animator, can put together a basic 2-5min animation for a Realty Tv show that I'm pitching. I already have a producer form La interested. Hes got some contacts with FX, and MTV. Of course no pay but if Network takes this idea, there's no limits if you know what I mean. So if interested just email me. Thanks.

dennymorales@cox.net

Sorry bro i don't do animation, what I want is a baisc animation of my show idea, the animation can be any type i just want to show the big network people the concept of the show. So whatever you can animate should work It involves a normal host person and four bums.

Yes that will work. You know anyone that can make this happen? I undestand it's asking alot, but I'm kinda on a time constraint, and i want to pitch this idea as soon as I can.

Last edited:
well... I've got frameforge, which is able to generate a video storyboard.. it wouldn't be an animation so much as more of a 'comic book' type view.. but it gets the point across.

Vegas, this is the same idea you brainstormed here, no? I'm not sure a simple animatic will be so helpful with this idea. Or maybe I just don't see how an animatic would be any better than you simply explaining it.

Poke

I agree Poke and i wish that was the case, but the producer i'm working with says that before he pitches it to MTV or FX he needs to see video or something to refernce whats going on in the show idea. I thought just giving them a nice treatment would be suffice, but no. And yes this is the same idea. So Will that;s excatly what I had in mind. So you think you can pull it off, and if so how long? Remember it doesn't have to be anything spectaclur, if you can I'll email you the idea. thanks again for all your help.

Alternatively you could just get a couple people together and act it out like a short film.. that might hold a little higher production value for them.

But, yeah, email me or PM me, and lets discuss it.. I could probably knock something out pretty quick.. depending on what you need exactly.

Yes true, but truthfully I really don't have the man power and time right now, thats why i want to get a quickk little animation, the idea is good enough it will sell itself, but they want to see visuals. I'll pm you.

Not much going on now i found an animator, and he hooked me with a quick animation. So I gave the link to the producer, and he said he would look at it but hasn't emailed me back yet. It's funny cause he was begging me to hurry up and get something done, and when I did. Hes like ya when I get to it I get to it ya know. But Hey on my realtytvpitch.com account i have three people that are reviewing it. I'll let you guys know as soon as something happens. Thanks for the support.

P.S I don't need an animator anymore thanks.

Last edited:
Back