• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New Indie Feature - CAVITE

Hey everyone, new to the boards here. Looks like a great spot to discuss indie filmmaking.

Anyway I just wanted to plug a film that a friend and I have just completed called CAVITE (nothing to do with dentists!). We are starting our fest run, beginning late January with a trip to the International Film Festival Rotterdam for our World Premier. I dont know if any of you are from the Netherlands but if you are, come check our film out and say hi!

We also have our North American Premier set for March and I will post later once we are given permission to officially announce it.

Here's a link to a pretty cool review that Film Threat wrote up for us...

http://www.filmthreat.com/Reviews.asp?Id=6461

and here's the link to our site...

www.cavitemovie.com

Let me know what you all think!

Neill D
co-director "Cavite"

Welcome!

Moving your post, since you are not linking to a trailer or film.

Hi Neill.. welcome. I watched your trailers (Liked the first one better).. Cavite looks really good! I hope you do well in Rotterdam!

Last edited:
I moved this back the Screening Room, since you do have trailers, but next time you need to post direct links to the trailers. :)

So now that I have a new computer I can actually watch the movies members post in here.

Gorilla. Good looking trailer. I love the gritty hand held style of shooting. And the seat of the pants way I can tell you shot it only adds to the gritty feel of it.

Of the two trailers, I liked the second better, but I would have shortened it a bit and I don't know if I would have included the line about the church. To me it just gave a bit too much away.

Good Luck.

Poke

Poke said:
So now that I have a new computer I can actually watch the movies members post in here.

Gorilla. Good looking trailer. I love the gritty hand held style of shooting. And the seat of the pants way I can tell you shot it only adds to the gritty feel of it.

Of the two trailers, I liked the second better, but I would have shortened it a bit and I don't know if I would have included the line about the church. To me it just gave a bit too much away.

Good Luck.

Poke

thanks for the comments, all, and poke, too!

hey poke, i see you're from austin. keep a look out for our flic.

"coming to a theater near you..."

:)

looks wonderful guys

Hey,

The trailers and images look wonderful. I just love the gritty, but intimate enviroment. I really would like to see this film. I hope you guys do well at the festivals. From the look of it you guys have a gem.

Ken

Scattabrainz

GorillaFilmmaker said:
Hey everyone, new to the boards here. Looks like a great spot to discuss indie filmmaking.

Anyway I just wanted to plug a film that a friend and I have just completed called CAVITE (nothing to do with dentists!). We are starting our fest run, beginning late January with a trip to the International Film Festival Rotterdam for our World Premier. I dont know if any of you are from the Netherlands but if you are, come check our film out and say hi!

We also have our North American Premier set for March and I will post later once we are given permission to officially announce it.

Here's a link to a pretty cool review that Film Threat wrote up for us...

http://www.filmthreat.com/Reviews.asp?Id=6461

and here's the link to our site...

www.cavitemovie.com

Let me know what you all think!

Neill D
co-director "Cavite"

Back