• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New Community for Movie Fans: Dating, Friends, and Reviews

http://www.matchflick.com/

A 100% FREE web site where movie lovers meet, connect and review films - ideal for organizing movie dates and other events at the movies (nationwide). Plus you can read the latest reviews and even post your own.

As John Cusack says in HIGH FIDELITY, "It's not what you ARE like that matters. It's what you like that matters." So, meet people based on what you like, and what they like, in movies.

:welcome:

This post really belongs in the advertisement section.. but I'm sure a mod will move it there soon. Just FYI for next time you post something like this. ;)

I thought that's exactly where I put it:

IndieTalk > Classified Ads > Miscellaneous

Let me know if I'm wrong.

---

Will Vincent said:
:welcome:

This post really belongs in the advertisement section.. but I'm sure a mod will move it there soon. Just FYI for next time you post something like this. ;)

Yes, you posted in the right forum. Will Vincent was trying to help out, but must have misread ;). Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

Yeah.. my bad. I just woke up when I read it.. and didn't see the whole location thing. ;)

By the way, I looked at the site. It's nice looking, and seems like a good idea, unfortunately there's nobody in my area (yet)

Back