calling all 3d animators

Alright, I need a new tag to put in front of my movies. My old one is okay, but I want a 3d one that can catch people's attention. Any 3d animators who would like to do this for me would be doing me a huge favor.

HERE'S A CRUDE STORYBOARD FOR WHAT I WANT

As you can see, I want the letters to come from the sides of the screen, align themselves to form my logo, then explode outward and flying every which way (I don't want a real explosion with fire, etc. I just want an invisible explosion that makes the letters fly). I also think it would be cool if the "A" flies at the camera. The key is to make it look smooth and graceful. I do NOT want any jerky movements or goofy movements. I want the tag to sort of be awe inspiring.

The letters should be either pure white (The example has wierd blotches on it), or pure silver. If you make it white, you can even have the white surface be reflective...that would look cool. Oh yeah, and the background should be BLACK, not gray or any other color.

I am open to artist suggestions, but run them by me before you create the tag/logo.

Whoever does this for me will likely have to send me a DVD or CDR....I will reimburse you for all of that.

Very interesting...

No explosions? no smoke, fire, plasma explosions, tornadoes...NOTHING?!??!??

Just the logo coming together then dispersing...

I may be able to do something.
What fonts do you like?

The logo is this: "LOGAN L" is in Arial Black, and "Productions" is Arial. "LOGAN L" is all caps and 3 times larger (font size) than "Productions". "LOGAN L" and "Productions" should be flush on both sides. There are logos in that picture for reference. The "A" looks like an upside down "V", also.

By the way....you CAN add an explosion or whatever if you want. I just figured that 1) it was probably a lot of work for you 2) It might look horrible because it's difficult to do....but if you can make it look badass, then go for it!!! Add your touch....Perhaps you could make a version that's plain, without fire explosions and one that has all that. Whatever you feel comfortable with. If you have footage of an explosion or something cool, you could "greenscreen" it in there...I may do that later anyway.

Back