• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Lucky Sevens" on sevenseats.com

Ok, the time has come for me to beg for votes. They finally posted my Subaru entry here:

http://sevenseats.com/movie.aspx?VideoID=38

My spot is called Lucky Sevens, and you’ll have to take a few seconds to register for the site. I know it’s not super great, but I would like to win.

If I win, I will be spending the prize money ($5000 cash, $5000 gift certificate at Apple.com) on a new computer system and software that I can edit short films on. Ideally I’d like to a top-of-the-line G4 laptop with Final Cut HD or Avid Express Pro.

If I lose, I will be stuck using my lawnmower powered computer that is made out of cardboard and rocks.

Thanks for the support!

Usually links to sign-ups are not allowed in the Screening Room, but in this case, it's ok (since this is the only site the votes are cast on).

I'll try to view it later. Good luck!

No worries Goat, it's in the right place, this is a unique situation, you can't post it on your own site.

I'm just hoping an IndieTalk member wins!

;)

CommanderGoat said:
If I lose, I will be stuck using my lawnmower powered computer that is made out of cardboard and rocks.

You sound like you don't appreciate my birthday gift to you.

Some friend you are.

Poke

Well, not looking good for me. Oh well. It was fun trying to get it done on time. I guess my reward is what I learned from doing the project.

Back