I'd like to introduce myself- I'm brand spanking new

Greetings guys!
I'm from a little town named brooklyn, nyc, trying to do my passion and still eat. And make no mistake about it, it won't be Ramen noodles and canned foods forever, no sir. One day I'll make profit off a film and graduate to defrostables. In the meantime, I hope to learn a bundle from folks like you!

shirleyb

Last edited:
:welcome: Glad to have you here with us. Yes it won't be noodles forever! Just got to keep thinking of the next best thing...Frozen Pot Pie. :lol:

shirleyb said:
Greetings guys!
I'm from a little town named brooklyn, nyc, trying to do my passion and still eat. And make no mistake about it, it won't be Ramen noodles and canned foods forever, no sir. One day I'll make profit off a film and graduate to defrostables. In the meantime, I hope to learn a bundle from folks like you!

shirleyb

:cheers: Welcome Shirley...could you name a BIG city near you so I can get an idea of where you're from? Never heard of Brooklyn NYC. Is it in South Dakota?

Chris

Actually I think Batman moved out to the 'burbs, y'know the rent's ridiculous! (times are rough for everybody these days.)

shirleyb said:
Actually I think Batman moved out to the 'burbs, y'know the rent's ridiculous! (times are rough for everybody these days.)
Sheesh. It's even starting to get tough for superheros. Oh what bad times we live in. :no:

Anyhow, nice to meet ya, shirleybgood! :D

well i'll be...i almost booked a flight half way round the world for a gig man. DON'T PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS! (darn aussies...)

ps thanks for the welcomes!

shirleyb

Back