Punched Out 2k13

Its not a short just something im working on. so I thought i'de put it in here.

*Punched Out 2k13*

about a mission to Mars for mapping of the following missions first Human to mars landing.

its kind of like 2001 where HAL or in my case JANIS (Joint Aeronautical Navigation and Image System) decides who is in command.

and no Paul Mc Cartny's song wont be in it. :)

http://www.paskday.com/film/po2k.html

Shaw said:
Sounds interesting Mr. Goldfish :) Keep us informed!

Are you using your JVC HDV camera for this?

Yes :yes:

I placed it on another site.. not a indie film site but a site where everyone beats on each other verbally for kicks.

umm.. Someone said "Oh nice, a brown turd turns into Goldy"

lol. some people just don't respect art. ;)

Update

I need to totally redesign my greenscreen. im still getting hot spots and dark spots and it wont chromakey properly. I went out and bought more tracklights with director lights in place.

damn it takes a lot of lights to evenly light up a 12x16 foot backdrop and i barley fit in that damn thing because i have to stand close to the camera to keep out of the lights and cast shadows.

here is a test shot. that outfit im working on. im gonna put a backpack and put NASA on it and have an antena like device coming off of it too and im looking to make a helmit. Im holding a motorycle helmet for the test shot :D lol

mars.png

also.. thats just a 2 minute background i made in max. Im gonna make a much better tunnel/cave with the glass cieling added and make it look like the 'Glass worm of mars" as my enterence point after crash landing.

input! I know I need better front lighting. But i also want to make it kind of dark and drab with a slight red hue tint to it.

Back