Fellow Indie's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! Just joined your group today, and from the warm welcome I have received already, I think this is a great place to connect with others. I am based out of Winnipeg, Manitoba and work mainly as an independent producer / production manager. I have a tv series that I have developed (adult comedy) and am now taking to market in 2005 in an attempt to secure a broadcast license. I previously produced a travel series that aired on ABC. I have also recently secured the rights to produce a film based on a literary work. I am looking to meet other industry professionals around the world for friendship, collaboration, and possible co-production partnerships. Please feel free to contact me directly via email, or share some information about yourselves with me here. Tell me all about yourselves......and Happy Holidays! :D

Welcome

:welcome: i am also canadian. based out of vancouver bc

Cheers
Jordan

ShellyAnne said:
Hello everyone! Just joined your group today, and from the warm welcome I have received already, I think this is a great place to connect with others. I am based out of Winnipeg, Manitoba and work mainly as an independent producer / production manager. I have a tv series that I have developed (adult comedy) and am now taking to market in 2005 in an attempt to secure a broadcast license. I previously produced a travel series that aired on ABC. I have also recently secured the rights to produce a film based on a literary work. I am looking to meet other industry professionals around the world for friendship, collaboration, and possible co-production partnerships. Please feel free to contact me directly via email, or share some information about yourselves with me here. Tell me all about yourselves......and Happy Holidays! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back