• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Game.Boy. by naverdolquin

www.wagonwerks.com click movies and then click movies link

Unfortunately it has to be downloaded. It will take approx 6 minutes to do this and I have not attached any viruses or such. I tried it and it worked. However the audio is choppy and skips a little - I dont know why. Anyway if you are REALLY bored and want to take the time to watch it any feedback would be great.

Here's the deal - I entered the 24 hour shootout in Boulder CO in October. I had an idea and then scrapped it. I wrote this in two hours and we shot it in less than 6 hours. It had to be shot linear with no editing. (tho this cut is partially edited).

My acting is marginal at best and I have a stutter.

The volume needs to be turned up - especially the first half.

There is lots of swearing.

It cost roughly $8 to make - the camera guys worked for free.

Mostly I want to know if you get it, it had to be under 7 minutes, but you can give any feedback +/-

Last edited by a moderator:
ok. I have to admit...I got a good chuckle out of this. Regardless of the plotline, you've tapped into a very real character...the annoying person at work who just won't take a hint. I'll bet anyone who has ever worked a job will relate to that. And the actor performing that character had a great delivery. His little 'hip-shake' when he said "just ask the ladies of Vice City" is priceless. Admittedly, the movie is a little rough around the edges, especially with the audio and editing, but this can all be overlooked for a project done in 8 hours...its quite entertaining. I look forward to seeing what you guys can do with more time. Thanks!

Back