• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

I film has a contest for a 2 minute short.

Grand Prize: a Sony DCR-PC350 Handycam ® camcorder (retail value $1299.00 U.S.). Plus, the Grand Prize-winning short will appear on the 2005 DVD release of season two. (So, it's gifts and fame. How can you go wrong?)

Runner-up: a Sony Mini DV-Handycam Camcorder model HC-30, plus Shout! Factory DVD box-set releases of Freaks and Geeks and SCTV Volumes 1 & 2

First 100 entries receive a limited-edition preview DVD disc of Home Movies Season One. So all you actually have to be is early to win something.

Create a two-minute film that evokes, mimics or complements the essence of Home Movies. It can be animation or live action and must be similar to the show in theme, characters and/or style.

I've got to say that I've never seen the show, but wouldn't mind getting another camera!

Here's the link:

http://www.ifilm.com/promo/homemovies/

Chris

Back