Thanks to Indietalk.com

So I am at home thinking about what to do with my short film idea and what not, then out of the blue I start to thinking about all the other Indie Film sites I used to post on only to get no response and if there was one it would be to ask me for money or a job, two things I don't have much of lol

So then I started thinking about IndieTalk.com and what it means to myself and to others, I really must say it is The Best Indie Chat rooms in the bloody world in my eyes, So in short a big :clap: to IndieTalk for setting up this site for all of us, man if it was not for you I would not have come up with half the ideas that are floating in my head.

Cheers :cheers:

JJ

Agreed... this site is an invaluable asset to the community. We are lucky to have so many talented people getting involved here, and the lack of non-constructive criticism is a nice change!

Agreed. As the biggest hothead here who manages to stick her foot in her mouth (ALOT!), I've been forgiven many times.

I also want to say thanks to all who have given me advice and set me in the right direction, other sites and members are not so benevolent.

Thanks IT, Dan, Poke and all the posters, I've learned a lot from here, watched a lot of good trailers & shorts, and been very entertained by some good conversations.

Here's wishing us all a happy holidays and a great 2004!

:)

Very much so agreed, Hey if it wasn't for Indie THe Bomb Talk, I wouldn't have film submissions for my new show. Thanks Indie. Much love....

indeed. those other ones are pretty bad.......no offense to scitek his isn't half as good as this...sorry scitek. but this forum is awsome, and i don't think there is another that can top it.

Agreed to everyone and everything! If you notice that on the other websites, it seems to be where every kid who wants to act under the age of 15 and their cousin goes. I'm so sick of tired reading posts stating "I'm 12 and I want to ask.....so put me on the Disney Channel" or have some stuck up snotty girl post some reply saying "I'm 13 and was an extra in Barney's Great Adventure so I'm better than you all"
I'm glad that people that aren't sitting on their butts and actually doing what they want instead of talking about it or bragging about their accomplishments have come to a great online community and are willing to help others as well, I can vouch for that one (Alot of people on the site have helped me see the light). Kudos to the site.

well put JJ. indie talk is just such a great place, no one thinks that they're better than some one else (something that i get in alot of other forums), and everyone here is so supportive and encouraging.

i don't know how i would have lived through a very traumatic experience if it wasn't for the help of these bunch of smart asses :D :D :D

:redgrin: Thanks! It's the members that make it great.

Whoa, new avatar for Clive! Nice

Well, I thought a new avatar to celebrate the new film company. I don't have to have my head in my hands all the time, since spliting with my business partner.

Glad you like it.

Clive, did you cut off half of your face as a metaphor? ;)

Just for the record, I think Indie Talk stinks and most of the criticism I get is from all of you mortal beings who aren't good enough to clean my toilet!

Poke

Poke, I've cleaned your toilet many times...what are you trying to say?

PS--totally agree with the original intent of the thread. Thanks to everyone for making a great community, and to JJ for pointing it out!

('Tis the season for new avitars, I guess...I'd better get on it!)

Back