Free Script Coverage Service

To all the new and experienced writers out there a new service offering script coverage is available. www.tsaproject.com offers professional coverage to those seeking it. Turn around time is quick, and the submission process is simple. The reader is an intern looking to expand his experience level and is offering this service to anybody free of charge. Check it out if it interests you.

Cheers,

TSAProject

No unfortunately I don't offer examples on the website. I'm not sure it would be right to post others material online without consent, even if it is only a sample. TSAProject is a new startup I began about a week ago and I'm trying to get the word out on it. The writer may judge my professionalism and knowledge on their own once they get back their coverage. The website is still a work in progress and I will be adding more to it as time goes on. Maybe in the future I will provide samples once I receive submissions.

Just to make things clear I don't claim to be the blcklist nor have I worked at a major studio in Hollywood. I went to school, I wrote a couple of screenplays, I have read books, and interned, but this is something new I'm trying. A service I wish to offer in order to help others while improving my own skills.

I hope those of you who are in need of coverage will consider my website, but if not that's okay. Good luck and keep writing.

Cheers,

TSAProject

Back