• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Little Guy Kicks Ass!

Our little 2 minute childish, wanna-be kung-fu cheesy-ass comedy "The Little Guy Kicks Ass", that, for some reason, has captivated audiences at film fests nationwide, is now online at undergroundfilm.org

We haven't had a chance to view it yet, but I'm sure it looks fine given our other films at underground look good.
http://www.undergroundfilm.org/films/detail.tcl?wid=1014757

Official Selection
Lake Havasu Invitational Film Fest
Channel Islands Indie Film Fest
Fiery Film Fest
Oceanside Underground Cinema
Tasteless Comedy Carnival
Freedom Film Fest
Cornerstone Fest

"amusing to watch" - FILM THREAT
"BRILLIANT! It reminded (us) of the old Charlie Chaplin films." - PHILADELPHIA VIDEO FESTIVAL
"The Little Guy is perfect." - MIKE LEARY (film and religion editor)

And made on our lowest budget yet ($4).

I hope all that hype I just posted doesn't ruin it, cause nobody here at Alter Ego ever thought it was that good. Seen much better by you guys!

Enjoy!
Michael-Brian
www.alteregocinema.com

There was some problems with the player. I don't know if it was on my end or Underground Film's end, but the viewing area was about half the size of what it should be. The only reason I noticed was because all of the titles were about half way off screen.

Poke

It's something on Underground's end.. because their logo which should be in the lower right is about dead center of the image (and nice 'n flickery)

Hmmm. Maybe they weren't finished getting it ready, cause it's not up on their homepage yet. Although they did send me an email saying it was now online. I'll have to check it out and see if it's the same w/ our other movie they just posted.

It plays fine in the low speed setting, although it is mighty tiny.

Funny stuff to show to your friends. I would have liked it better if there wasn't a house there. Some kind of hill with no edifices around would have been perfect for it, just like the old kung fu movies.

Yeah, I tried it at low speed and it looked fine (no cropping), except for, well, it was slow. And small.

Although I did get sound by playing it faster, but no picture at all. We have another film just posted and it was the same, but I didn't get a chance to see if other films on underground were having a problem. Anybody know? I'll check again tomorrow and if it's just ours I'll let Underground know, but for now the slow speed wasn't too bad too watch it in.

Loyfilms: Yeah, I agree, no house would have been better, that came up in the editing, but by that point there was no way around it, we had what we had, but people still liked it, so it was still satisfying. Funny you brought that up though, cause nobody has before, even though it always bugged us.

Back