• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch inconsiderate.net

i just put a few of my new shorts on www.inconsiderate.net if anyone is bored and/or interested. feedback is, as always, appreciated. i'm kinda new to the scene and was curious if anyone thought any of my work was worthy of submitting to some small festivals. i'll warn you now, there's some stupid experiments and inside jokes on there, but the serious ones are clearly marked. thanks a bunch.

-tom

Tom--

I'm not much of a seasoned vet myself, so I will decline to comment on the "worthiness" of your projects. I will say this...I really liked your website designs and photography displays. I watched all of your videos. Perspectives, Where's Your Ribbon?, and Everything Is Beautiful were the standouts for me. (Do I detect a Gaspar Noé influence in "Beautiful"?) Perspectives was just fun to watch, and I really appreciated the satire of Ribbon. Also, I liked the editing of B-Ballin, how the bouncing ball becomes a rhythm of its own.

Please keep us updated on your new projects!

thank you!

John@Bophe said:
Tom--

I'm not much of a seasoned vet myself, so I will decline to comment on the "worthiness" of your projects. I will say this...I really liked your website designs and photography displays. I watched all of your videos. Perspectives, Where's Your Ribbon?, and Everything Is Beautiful were the standouts for me. (Do I detect a Gaspar Noé influence in "Beautiful"?) Perspectives was just fun to watch, and I really appreciated the satire of Ribbon. Also, I liked the editing of B-Ballin, how the bouncing ball becomes a rhythm of its own.

Please keep us updated on your new projects!

Hey, I really appreciate the feedback. Thank you

Have to agree with John, you have some good work up on your site. I especially enjoyed "BBallin'". I could see it as an effective commercial or possibly a music video.

"Nerves" was well edited also. I thought it would make a great opening sequence for a a low budget horror flick. The same with "Perspectives".

And I have to say (even as someone who is probably on the opposite side, politcally speaking, of the war issue) those damn ribbon magnets drive me bonkers.

Poke

Last edited:
Poke said:
Have to agree with John, you have some good work up on your site. I especially enjoyed "BBallin'". I could see it as an effective commercial or possibly a music video.

"Nerves" was well edited also. I thought it would make a great opening sequence for a a low budget horror flick. The same with "Perspectives".

And I have to say (even as someone who is probably on the opposite side, politcally speaking, of the war issue) those damn ribbon magnets drive me bonkers.

Poke

sweet, thanks a lot man. and by the way, I know there are many many troops over there that love their country, believe in what they're doing, being the best they can be, while at the same time respecting the innocent involved in the war and not racially profiling people. it sucks that a few US soldiers had to give the rest a bad rap. my video is directed towards those individuals. i have the utmost respect for those serving their country in the war, as long as they are being civil and humane in their actions.

(that doesnt mean i approve of that moron in office)

thanks again for the feedback

Back