• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

so, what did everybody think of my script?

My thread kinda turned into a big argument over what you should and shouldn't say in your script. and I never really got any feedback about my script, lol. So, what did everybody think about my script? ways i can improve, things I did good, what i should leave out. Things like that. Hope to have a reply from everybody who read it. (You don't have to, I just want as much feed back as possible.) Thanks for any replys.

Vinny.

vinnyd said:
My thread kinda turned into a big argument over what you should and shouldn't say in your script. and I never really got any feedback about my script, lol. So, what did everybody think about my script? ways i can improve, things I did good, what i should leave out. Things like that. Hope to have a reply from everybody who read it. (You don't have to, I just want as much feed back as possible.) Thanks for any replys.

Vinny.

i was talking to you over the internet, so you mostly know what i i think of it. Just create more conflict/action. Remember- The protaganist(s) needs to some how grow or gain from the experiance, (story). The story, or conflict doesn't have to be resolved in the end but just make sure the protaganist has gained from it. Overall, pretty ok.

Last edited:
Back