• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Script for Sale: Sinners

My name is Russell Davis. I write under the Pen name Raziel David. I have six full length scripts, two shorts ,song lyrics, a published book called Jersey, sold one of my films to Michael Puccini called Entitled. Shooting starts this summer. I have also done freelance journalism for a tabloid and magazine company called The G.O.O.D.S. magazine out in San Diego, California. I have ghost written a film called Senior Cut Day and acted as a producer's assistant on the same film and The Butterfly Chasers. I’m writing this query letter to see if you are interested in producing my horror/comedy script called Sinners. It is a low budget film about a serial killer who kills people because of their sins. The synopsis is below.

Genre: Horror/Comedy

Log-line: A delusional serial killer, who thinks he's doing god's work, plays a game of cat and mouse with a group of college students who he thinks is a bunch of sinners. This will be one Saint Patrick's Day party they will never forget.

Synopsis: It’s Saint Patrick’s Day, so you know what that means. It’s the day where college students get drunk to the point of forgetting their own names. A group of friends decide to skip the bar hopping and have a small party of their own in the local woods. Ella doesn't think it’s a good idea, but her boyfriend, Sean, thinks otherwise.

Sean and his friends arrive at their destination and the drink fest begins. Little do they know a serial killer is not too far away from them having a party of his own. He has been torturing one of their friends for most of the day and looks to turn his attention to them. He believes their partying ways are full of sin and he wants them all to repent and face their punishment. He enjoys the chase and loves to play mind games. This will be one party they will never forget.

The script features strong violence, strong sexual content, and dark comedy. If interested please contact me at xzilez26@gmail.com

Thank you,

Russell

Back