Another Composer Starting up (again)

Hello,

Iv been out of the industries for a few years now (two to be exact) and want to get back into writing music for films. I am not doing this for money so yes I'm offering a FREE service as this is purely for enjoyment and just something to do in my spare time. But that does mean I'm not going to brake my back for you, Ill produce you music to my best ability every time and Ill meet deadlines but Im not really here to take orders.

Im not trying to under cut anyone that wants to charge on here or that wants to make a career out of writing music, If you want a commercially sound and viable service go to someone that is willing to give that in the way of money.

Anyway, credentials.
I have a BSc 1st in Sound Design which covers all aspects of music creation from the simple sound wave to a full orchestral score, mixed mastered, produced and copyrighted for mass production.
Before this I went to a Music Technology College covering all aspects of the studio, writing music for film and for personal gain (bands and thats kinda dream).
I also spent a few years as an editor for an equestrian channel and DVD producer so I am fluent in Final Cut, Avid, Pro Tools and Logic amongst many other programs.
I am fluent in guitar, piano, various aspects of precision, some violin and creating synthesised sounds (hard and software versions)

So what Im really getting at is if you have a short film or full feature film I would love to be involved in the project and help it become a finished project in the way of the musical medium.

Anyway thanks for reading, if your interested in my services please get in touch. I know Iv left this quite open but that because Iv very open to any ideas.

Welcome to IndieTalk! It's never bad to have another composer on board here. I can't promise it will be soon, but I'll shoot you a PM if I need any help on a project :)

Back