• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

All-Purpose Homepage

I like having all my frequent destinations handy on one page. I've designed a homepage for our computers at work with this in mind.

Most of the time I'm searching movies, so I've got search boxes for IMDB, Ebay, Amazon, and DVDreview. Yahoo, Google, and Dictionary.com are included too, which saves time typing in addresses and waiting for pages to load.

Feel free to make it your homepage, too: http://animatusstudio.com/mbhome.html

Hey that's a great idea!! I don't know much (re. nothing at all) about webdesign. How difficult is it to make a page like that customizable. You see the lavender is making my ears bleed.

Mikey D said:
Hey that's a great idea!! I don't know much (re. nothing at all) about webdesign. How difficult is it to make a page like that customizable. You see the lavender is making my ears bleed.

You're not the only one to complain. I've changed the color to another shade of blue. I think it's a bit more subtle now.

Thanks for the input!

Back