• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

For sale

Hey all, I've designed some T-shirts and Sweatshirts that I'm selling through Cafepress. I don't expect to really make any money off of these as I haven't really marked them up much over the base cost, but whatever I do make will be added to the ING direct account I opened to save for funding my feature sometime in the (hopefully not to distant) future.

Here's the link

Additionally, I'd just like to add a small disclaimer. As these could be considered 'political' items, I'm not trying to start any kind of political thread here, just sharing my little tongue in cheek reply to the latest tape that surfaced from Bin Laden. I hope we can keep from getting into a heated debate .. as we know that never goes anywhere on this forum, and Poke (or another mod) would just lock the thread anyway. ;)

Back